Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Z Rogers Past film experinces

My favorite type of movie were action movies and anything comedic. My favorite movie to date is probably Toy story 2 just because  it’s something very nostalgic to me and I have yet to find any faults in the movie as of yet. I don't watch movies with any critical aspirations as doing that makes things seem boring very quickly, so I mostly avoid the view of critics or higher cinematography concepts  since it felt out of place to talk about something that I don't understand. My favorite movie so far is  an animated sequel. The reason for this is because I already like these characters from the original movie, so there is already a connection between the characters, and their personality doesn’t have to be developed and that’s what I personally  prefer this  in a lot of movies because it makes it easier to enjoy a story when I don’t have to be constantly be reminded of other people’s personality traits. The main characters were also toys hence the name of the title.  


No comments:

Post a Comment