Sunday, November 20, 2016

Prior Film Experience, William Oliver

William Oliver
Prior Film Experience

     Growing up, I was fond of comedy movies.  Throughout high school I still believe comedies are my favorite genre, but I have become more open and developed a variety of genres I like.  For example, as a huge sports fan, I really like the 30 for 30 series that ESPN has.  They have many sports documentaries that cover a plethora of sports and topics.  Some of my favorites are "This Magic Moment" which was the story of Penny Hardaway's and Shaquille O'Neal's early success and then demise as players on the upstart Orlando Magic.  As well as, "Bad Boys", which was a look back at the Bad Boy Detroit Pistons of the 1980s.  I also am a fan of the Star Wars series. I have seen all seven of them, with The Return of the Jedi being my favorite.  I hope that Film Studies class will help me further expand my viewing of films, and introduce me to films I previously wouldn't have liked to watch.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment