Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Man on Wire by Kaysha Carrasquillo

Image result for man on wireKaysha Carrasquillo
11.9.16


Image result for man on wire

Man on Wire

After watching this film it taught me, it's okay to take risks in life and Mr. Philippe Petit showed me that. On August 7th, 1974 he took a risk just to accomplish a crazy, illegal stunt. He's done many stunts before but nothing like the one where he tight roped across the Twin Towers, he creates these unimaginable challenges for himself, he isn't like others he rather have a challenging life than a simple life.

Mr. Petit knew doing this stunt was illegal but he wanted and did it anyways, I myself don't know why he did this or what made him want to. But I can tell you this Philippe and his crew went through struggles, growth and accomplishments throughout this film. It was tough enough for them to go through the security to get
Philippe to finish the task, they had to hide this as much as possible, and i'm pretty sure Philippe went through a lot to push himself to not quit on this task, he most likely went through fear to walk across the tight rope. 


After seeing this film and seeing the accomplishment Philippe did opened my eyes to know that I should always take risks in life, and to bring a supportive crew behind me. I shall never give up on what I want to do because he showed me that if he can walk on wire between the Twin Towers, anything is possible if I put my all into it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment