Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Alien

Neyshka Medina




Alien



This movie kind of caught my eye. What really caught my attention is that they needed to survive before the aliens killed that. Science fiction movies aren't really my thing. If nothing catches my eye then I just won't watch it all. In this movie they were testing something in space. Testing aliens, after something went wrong they needed to run before it outburst super fast. They kept running but really had no time.Who really knew even baby aliens had so much power?! A baby alien outburst and killed one of the men, the baby alien did an outburst right inside of his chest. Once everyone noticed that it happened they stepped it up. Trying to fight the growing alien. A women was left , at a moment she wasn't really paying attention until the alien tried to attack her. She was not having it, she needed to survive. She ran and put the astronaut suit on and kicked the alien off and sprayed it with some kind of thing. She needed to get rid of it fast. The ending made me want to watch more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment