Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Alien

Ryan Bowens                                                     10/23/16
Alien
I've always heard of this movie but never seen it. I even heard of Ripley but didn’t know anything about her but after this movie I can understand how amazing this movie is was. I assumed this movie wouldn’t be as great as all it’s hype but I was truly wrong. This movie was great and very suspenseful thanks to the director Ridley Scott who also directed Blade Runner another amazing movie from what I hear. I personally really enjoy space movies because you can do anything because nobody knows what’s up and the dangers. And when the alien first appears the first question on my head was how are they gonna kill that? The alien was truly terrifying when it up it’s mouth and it had a tiny version of itself come out gave me chills. I search up the actor who played as the alien in the first movie and his name is Bolaji Badejo. He did a outstanding job as this creepy monster. Spoiler but I thought that there was only going be a few people left alive but Ripley being the only survive, one of her crew mates being a robot and having to self destruct the ship she on and then to end up on a different ship thinking she same only to defend off another alien. This movie really shows how dangerous it can be in space and how we don’t know nor understand what’s out their. Also this movie proves that Ellen Ripley is one of the greatest female protagonist.

No comments:

Post a Comment