Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Prior to Film Experience - Maricarmen Diaz

I watched a generous amount of films but I've been more into television series/shows. Films genres that interest me the most would be mysteries, suspense, thriller, horror, crime, comedies, and romance. I enjoy watching films but each time I finish one I am left with that curiosity of what would have happened next, It keeps me wondering and wanting to know more. Film I have recently watched are, Central Intelligence, The Conjuring 2, Don't Breathe, Independence Day: Resurgence, and Suicide Squad. I've never watched classic films, I always found them boring. I know that in Film Studies we will be watching classics, and I hope to be more intrigued and hopefully change my perspective. I find this class as an opportunity to experience different genres of movies, I would be looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment