Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Prior Film Experience

When I watch a film, I always like to compare it to other movies iv'e watched, Something I've seen or something Iv'e experienced. All films tell a story and I believe all films has a plot twist. A good film always has one. If u don't have a plot twist to me it's not a movie. Just like Alfred Hitchcock says for his hit movie Psycho, every movie should be watched from the being to give the viewer the whole experience and won't get lost in the movie. I believe this because any time I watch a movie starting from the middle I get lost or confused. My favorite movies are movies that will leave me always wondering what will happen next. These movies always gets me so into the movie. These movies will keep my eyes glued to the screen. I don't like the movies that end at a cliff hanger because it always has me asking myself whats happening next and I wont be able to find out until i see the next movie or some movies just end like that ultimately giving the movie bad reviews from movie critics. I believe that this Intro to film studies class will be one of the most interesting classes I've taken at metro.       

No comments:

Post a Comment