Friday, November 18, 2016

Prior Film Experience

Tyler London 

Prior film experience


Film, to me, has always been something more than just pictures on a television screen. I have always had an emotional connection borderline obsession with movies. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve always been the friend who researched the movie before seeing it, read all about it on numerous film blogs, and immediately bought the most expensive DVD just to watch the special features. Film commentaries, behind the scenes, and the blooper reel have always been prominent in my life. It might sound silly, but it has always been a passion of mine.My experience with movies are I would Like to watch a movie than sit down and read a book. To me I think movies explain it better than a book it takes forever to just get to the point and all the words be hurting my eyes so I rather not read, I think that I love movies so much because the actors just play there rolls so well that the movies just seem so real but I would say that movies speak more than books because you can actually see the picture.   

No comments:

Post a Comment