Monday, November 21, 2016

Aliens

Alien is a 1979 thriller about a crew that goes to a distress signal in a foreign planet and one of the crew members get stuck in a coma from encountering a organism from the planet and from there the crew now has to survive because an alien exploded out of the guy who was in a coma and is out to kill them. I find that this movie gets a little cliche at time in the fact that we know who is going to get killed when they make certain choices and what is going to happen at the end but that should not devalue the movie as this really is good at what it wanted to accomplish which was to show a scary film which lived up to the hype and it is well deserved though I from the start of the film already knew who was going to survive even though it was my first time seeing Alien, the reason was that I already saw Aliens the second movie in the franchise so when I watched this film for the first time I knew who was going to live but that did not stop me from enjoying the movie as I did find the concept that the Alien could be anywhere and at any moment it could jump out and kill you while in a small place very exciting and overall I find this movie too be very good. But I like Aliens better just for the soul reason I watch that film when I was younger,  

No comments:

Post a Comment