Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Touch of Evil by Kaysha Carrasquillo

Kaysha Carrasquillo
11.9.16

Touch of Evil

Image result      Image result for touch of evil plot


Touch of Evil was directed by Orson Welles, and its main plot was focused on two groups of cops, with a group of good ones and a group of bad. They gather together once a bomb was placed between the border line of the U.S. and Mexico, they suspected many things, but they knew that the bomb was created by the Mexico side. 
Although I understand some plots of the movie, it was very confusing to understand, I felt like with this movie you have to watch it repeatedly in order to understand it completely. Some parts through me off, and some just didn't make sense to me. The black and white color of the film also through me off, it didn't catch my interest at all. With the name of the film I expected it to be different, a different scenario, plot, and characters. I didn't feel like things didn't fit with each other, but I personally believe that I would watch this movie again just so I can understand the whole concept of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment