Friday, May 1, 2015

The Breakfast Club by Walatsebi Lomotey






Huh... I really did not like this movie. I felt like it didn't have any meaning at all. I would never voluntarily watch this movie again... it would be a waste of my time. I don't even get why they call it the Breakfast Club. The movie had nothing to do about breakfast and it was barely a club. Even though I hate this movie there are a few things that I found interesting. One thing that was interesting was Brian. From the beginning, I wondered why he was in detention. He didn't seem like a bad kid and he was an A student so I was curious of what he did. When he said he brought a gun to school because he got a bad grade on a project, I was dumbfounded. Then when he said it was a flare gun I started laughing like the rest of the "Breakfast Club." Another thing I found interesting was the last scene. When Bender is walking through the football field at the end of the movie and throws up a fist pump. I didn't know that that same fist pump is the notorious fist pump that I have seen in various places on the web and heard about many times.


No comments:

Post a Comment