Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Armani Maldonado: Winter's Bone

Starring the beautiful and talented Jennifer Lawrence as Ree Dolly, Winter's Bone portrays an Ozark teenage girl faced with an unresponsive mother and a criminal father who does what she can to manage her household while simultaneously caring for her two younger siblings, Sonny (Isaiah Stone) and Ashlee Dolly (Ashlee Thompson). Informed by the sheriff (Garret Dillahunt) that their father put their home up for bond and then vanished, Ree sets out on a dangerous quest to find him; Soon to find out he is not even alive. 
As much as I love the acting of the captivating Jennifer Lawrence. I did not enjoy this film of her's. I felt like the movie was extremely boring and dull. I did not understand the overall plot of the film until I read a synopsis on google, then it all clicked. I honestly do not have much to say about this film, the acting seemed pretty average, but once again, while watching the film I was never able to grasp the overall plot, and that itself is a disappointment

No comments:

Post a Comment