Wednesday, May 27, 2015

JURASSIC PARK - Jamie Pisacane




The movie I have been begging for since the beginning of the year. The movie from my childhood and we finally watched it, sadly not in the lecture hall.

I love dinosaurs, they have always interested me, ever since I was a child. I remember my brother would have all the dinosaur figures, and he still has them (but they are in my room, oops). My brother helped me pick up my interest in dinosaurs, and it went on from there.

I loved how this movie portrayed them, since we don't even know much about them. With all the new science on dinosaurs, how they have feathers and so on, you can tell this movie is outdated. We also don't know how they sounded, we just thought they'd sound like scary beasts because it makes sense. BUT they could of sounded like a cat, or pig, we don't know! So, the way the movie shows the dinos interests me.

I also knew some facts before watching it in class, which helped me view the movie even better. The Raptors were actually men in costumes, animated over to give them the finishing look. It must of takes awhile to master the moves of a dinosaur, giving this movie a lot of thought.



I love this movie and can't wait to see Jurassic World.

No comments:

Post a Comment