Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

One of my favorite movies of all time is Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Watching it in film studies gave me flashbacks to my earliest childhood, when I would go over my grandmother's house and watch movies all day. My grandmother was a fan of the Indiana Jones movies because of her huge crush on Harrison Ford. I vividly remember seeing for the first time the part where the cult leader rips out the sacrificial man's heart. Astounded, I immediately jumped on top of my dad and tried tearing his heart out, but to no avail. He then body slammed me and motioned to do me like Mola Ram did his human sacrifice. I then murked and wasn't seen for a good half hour until my neighbor pulled me out of the bushes behind his back yard and returned me to my parents. Nonetheless, I have remained a huge fan of all the Indiana Jones movies to this day.      

No comments:

Post a Comment