Sunday, March 8, 2015

Chicago

I honestly love musicals,  I was even in a couple for my Drama Club at school, Chicago is one of my all time favorite musical. The reason why I love it so much is the music and the idea behind it. You see how, we have this woman who really wants to be famous and sings I feel like the movie is showing how sometimes people are willing to do anything, anything just to be famous. The movie goes on and shows the main character Roxie, and how she kills a man because he lied to her about making her famous.

As weird as this sounds I like how she would do anything to be famous and at least tried to find ways into becoming famous. This musical is something new. No matter how "old" it is. Musical would be how two people fall inlove but they can't because their families don't like that idea but Chiago is about how every women is for herself and at the end a strong friendship what was created.

Chicago, a 1975 musical, has a big twist and it has a lot of turns. Personally, being on stage and doing musical you like having good songs to show what does on in the play. Its a goo way to not get the crowd super bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment