Thursday, March 5, 2015

Chicago thoughts - Dean Artusa

In my opinion I didn't really like this movie. It was kind of difficult for me to keep focus because it was generally boring. The movie's genre was musical comedy which I thought it was weird because I didn't really think there was much comedy in it. I don't really like musicals and I'm sure a lot of other people who watched the movie with us agree we all prefer something with more action, it was too much musical and dancing for my taste. And I was surprised when I saw that the budget for this movie was $45 million, I think that's a lot considering most of the movie was a play on a stage. I really hope we don't have to watch another musical soon because I don't really like them but for movie critics I guess it was a great movie because it did win 6 academy awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment