Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Chicago #2- Joel Martinez

Chicago:
In my personal opinion i was not the biggest fan of this movie. It was an alright movie and the reason being it was "Alright" is it was 90% musical. Im more of a good old comedy or action movie so this really wasn't my cup of tea. The overall concept of the movie was pretty enjoyable, it would of been even better if they took the dancing and singing part as a whole and just made it to a regular movie. On a scale of 1-10 i would rate this one a solid 6, the reasoning behind that is like I've stated musicals are not my favorite. In my unprofessional opinion i rather watch High School Musical than Chicago being that their was a lot more music and a lot less singing and dancing. But by the looks of it people didn't agree with me because after reading reviews on wiki people really enjoyed it but not only that, it had the highest grossing live action musical with 306 MILLION! Which broke records! 

No comments:

Post a Comment