Thursday, March 5, 2015

BAD BEARS DEANA TAVARES

Bad News Bears was a cute but twisted movie. It's basically about a former coach who works as a swimming pool cleaner and takes some money to continue to go back to coaching a team called the bears. I almost forgot to mention that he's also an alcoholic. But little did he know that his team wasn't going to be all that he thought it would. Not only were they not good baseball players. They were also the most grown 10 year old I have ever seen in my life. They swore, smoked, fought, they even drank alcohol.  Like are you kidding me?! That's a whole 11 years under the legal drinking age. It ends up a heart felt movie when they all become close and create an unbreakable bond which was kind of predictable. It was really cute but like I said very predictable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment