Thursday, March 5, 2015

Bonnie and Clyde - Jamie P.

Bonnie and Clyde is a movie about the real life couple; Bonnie and Clyde. They preformed robberies together, and became famous for it. 

I enjoyed the movie. You would never think two completely different people would fall in-love. A criminal, and a waitress. But, since Bonnie was tired of her boring life, and wanted some adventure, so she decided to join Clyde on his robbers and so on.

I thought the movie was interesting, because you sometimes forget this actually happened, and this was a real story. Of course, the movie changed a bit of the real story, but a lot of movies do this.

The only problem with this movie for me was that the actors of Bonnie and Clyde didn't really look like the actual Bonnie and Clyde. I don't know if the director wanted that or thought the actors for them fit their personality. Thats one of the only problems I had, but other than that I enjoyed it greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment