Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Chicago - Jamie P.

I, for one, loved this movie. It was interesting, and I love the musical part of it. I have loved broadway shows for as long as I could remember, mostly because of the addition of the music. With a movie 'acting' like a broadway show, I loved it.

The movie starts off Roxie's interest in the musical/broadway business. She wants to be a performer, and preform on stage. Sadly, its cut off quick when she murders her former lover, Fred Casely, and ends up in jail.

Throughout this part, and the whole movie, they played musical numbers, like it was an actually broadway show. With dancing, singing, and more, making it feel like a real broadway show. Which made it interesting because the main character had an interest in this. She played out her life like a broadway show, which shows how big of an imagination she had and how badly she wanted to achieve her dream.

I sadly missed the ending, so I don't know what happened. But, from what my friends say, it was disappointing.

Anyways, I hope to see more movies like this, it was interesting and entertaining with the musical numbers. Maybe thats just because I like musicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment