Monday, March 16, 2015

Bonnie & Clyde

The movie Bonnie & Clyde was aj interesting movie because it showed what a real ride or die was. The bond that they had was inseparable. Bonnie was a waitress while Clyde had just recently gotten out of prison. Bonnie was immediately fasinated with Clydes past. He sees Bonnie as someone simpatico to his goals in life. Ever since they met each other they have gotten close and they had so much trust that Clyde decided to let Bonnie join him in his life of crime. Throughout this life of crime none of them leave, they hold each other down until the end. I don't like how in the ending they killed them after being throug so much together. They could've handled the situation differently. This moviekeptmeon the edge of my seat because after every robbery I thought that they would get caught butto my surprise they didn't until the end. I would like to have the type of bond they had because they never gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment