Thursday, March 5, 2015

Chicago Kyle washington

i really enjoyed watching this movie called Chicago. I like really enjoyed watching it because it was about music and since I play instruments I had something to watch that held my interest. I'm really not familiar with the Broadway shows and really didnt understand most of it while I was watching it but i got to see that it was wasn't just about Broadway shows it was about something totally different from music. Of course the movie is basically about music but it's about a musica/singer named Roxie who wants to do the music Broadway business in clubs and bars etc. Unfortunately this dosen't last long because one day in the bedroom she shots her husband her love Fred and he dies. The police happen to solve the case in a short period of time to arrest Roxie at the end and end her show business career shortly. I'm not going to lie i only lied the movie because of the movie everything else I could care for less.  

No comments:

Post a Comment