Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Prior Film Experience #neyshkamedina

Neyshka Medina
September 29,2016
Film Studies B3



Previous Film Experience



My previous experience with movies, always has to be a movie that catches my eye. I like mysterious, comedy , scary , drama , and drama romantic movies. I am that one friend that laughs at anything and everything especially in scary movies. If I am not interested into the movie I won't watch it at all. Mysterious like its a game, something happening. Like an example the show Pretty Little Liars. I be so into it , yelling at the screen. Action movies like Creed you may say its a action movie, I went wild for, I've watched it on a plane and I wanted to yell so bad. In some movies I wish I was in because they act stupid or get me so mad. Comedy movies make me feel so much better when i'm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment