Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Prior Film Experience

Makayla Bigard
10/11/16

I have very little film experience prior to taking this class.  It's only been a year or two since I actually began to watch many movies.  Before that I wasn't really into movies and only would watch that ones that were in the theaters or on TV.

As a a kid I saw the simpler movies such as Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, and The Wizard of Oz.  Now I've just started to get into movies of all kinds, from the latest movies to even some classics.  If I had to describe my favorite movie genres I would say action movies and 80s/90s teenage romantic comedies.  Movies such as Marvel and DC films and also classics like The Breakfast Club, Can't Buy Me Love, and Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

No I don't know much about the best directors or the best actors who won Academy Awards, but I do enjoy watching films and would like to broaden my horizons. Hopefully with this class I can do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment