Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Shawn Luzzi: Man on Wire Last Impressions

Man on Wire: Last Impressions! 

My thoughts that Philippe Petit was a very brave man has sky-rocketed as I watched the last half-hour of Man on Wire as on August 7th, 1974, he was able to successful move between the two tower roofs about eight times before being nabbed by police forces waiting for him on both roofs. Plus, all of Philippe's helpers that were helping him pull off the roof stunt became anxious and scared as they've never really done a wire stunt like this. However, once they seen that Petit became comfortable with the wire through his facial expression, everything went into plan and the wire walk between the towers was a success! 

I have to admit, I was never really the one to watch Documentaries, but when you learn something from a movie you never thought you'd really watch, then I'd think the whole situation was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment