Monday, October 6, 2014

Myles Snider, Man On Wire: My Thoughts

MAN ON WIRE: MY THOUGHTS


When I first seen Man On Wire, I actually wasn't too into it, only because I just couldn't get the gist of it. I thought "What is this even about?" But as I started to watch more and more of it, I started to realize that this documentary is all about taking risks & chances, no matter what & under no circumstances, do not give up ! I usually can't take away from movies that I can't grasp at first, but Man On Wire was different and I'm glad that I got the opportunity to watch it because I completely got to understand that Phillpe is a brave man by him walking on the wire without even falling, and doing such tricks, and that completely caught my attention, I've never heard of anything like that! One thing I noticed about Phillpe in the movie is his bravery and the fact that he preserves and I feel like I can connect to that on a personal level because I am someone who likes to take chances, and persevere and by watching Phillpe doing so, and accomplishing, it only makes me wanna push harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment