Thursday, October 23, 2014

Experiences with Film - Keala Powell A3

     Prior to this film, I have had a lot of experience with it. Ever since I was a little girl I've been watching

movies that I liked whether it was funny or scary I've always watched movies. Watching movies was always

a family pastime.I remember my parents taking me and my siblings to see Lilo and Stitch in the movie theater

as a family. My family always used to go see outdoor movies and these are memories that stuck with me.
 
 I've watched plenty of movies in school that were related to the material we were learning. In this class I

expect to really notice and learn film terminology and be introduced to new movies I haven't seen or maybe

even thought about watching. I feel like coming in to this class I’m in something that I’ve always knew but

never took the time to actually go into depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment