Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Alien - My impression


Finally, the Alien is here. I like how the Alien is designed in this movie. Since, we technically do not know what Aliens look like, it is an interesting look for an alien. It walks on two legs, like humans, and has a tail, like an animal. This is my question, since the alien has mammal-like body parts and ways, did they take that into consideration? I think so, they wanted to portray the alien that way. Something unwonted and different from the usual alien movies like E.T and so on. When people think of aliens they think green and big eyes, so they wanted something different.

I also liked when the alien came into the movie. It grew in another person body, which is very different from what other people would think. Most people think the Alien would come straight out of the egg, and be there. But this movie made you think they immediately got rid of the alien, and let the man live. It did trick me for a second, then I thought "well if the movie is about an alien, it can't go away that fast."

I also liked how the alien only went after the humans, not the cat. Did the human do something to the aliens? Or did it just pick humans as its main food source. We eat cows and chickens, not foxes and rats. So, maybe the alien will only eat humans, because it is its main food source. I liked seeing this, not only does my favorite character live, but the alien must have a thought process. It must be able to think, and process what is going on. Maybe, the alien is smarter than us, it is able to go through the vents, and make its way through the space ship, that means it must know the layout. I know if I got into the ship for the first time, I would get lost or not know anything. The alien must know everything about the ship or a basic layout.

I hope to see more of how the alien gets a better idea of the ship or a better idea of humans. I want to see the alien get better at not getting caught, and catching people. I hope to see the alien get smarter and be able to process things better. Can't wait~

No comments:

Post a Comment