Monday, March 13, 2017

Bonnie & Clyde Alvin Weekes

Image result for bonnie and clyde movie


Is it love or is it lust. is he doing it to actually better their future or is he doing it for the money? I knew this movie would be old fashioned but what I didn't know it was based on a true stories and events, that was a foolish act of me. You can tell its old school from the scenery the guns the way they dressed etc. When Clyde approached Bonnie it was different than I expected. Two different types of personalities coming together as one, but who wouldn't love the story of  two young people in love running away together which shocked me because of the facts that he shot and killed her father. I love this movie because it actually has a plot that made sense they weren't doing illegal this actions for no reason. Their mentality was not on killing people they were focused on the money. The way the movie was made was in color very vibrant and reflect on their wild lifestyle. The towns they would go to were plain suburban with people that are punks. This movie not only focused on the main characters (Bonnie & Clyde) but on people who helped them long the way such as C.W., Buck and Blanch. I didn't like the people that was helping because I feel like it went down hill from there also for every robbery they had to split the money more and more and that messed up the money income for Bonnie and Clyde to get what they actually wanted. Overall I liked the movie a lot watching the  movie had my eyes glued to the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment