Thursday, September 24, 2015

Mission Impossible

In my opinion, I think that Mission Impossible 2 was an overall good movie. Even though my intentions at first weren't to even go see the movie but the movie we wanted to see was sold out so we figured it looked good so why not. Some parts were a little boring but that was because I had intentions on every part of the movie to be action packed. Honestly I think it was one of the better movies I've seen recently it was a comedy with a lot of action. But on my behalf I never saw the first Mission Impossible so I couldn't tell you if there were parts that ties together or that would only make sense if you watched the first one because it did take me a little while to understand exactly what was going on. But if you ever get the chance I do recommend seeing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment