Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fast and Furious 7

This movie is probably my favorite movie ever. Now before I saw Furious 7 I never saw any of the previous movies before it other then little parts and pieces. But surprisingly I caught on very quickly with who was who and what was going on. This movie was a great action packed movie along with a little bit of drama. The way they played everything out was very well done and some of the things they shot were amazing. My favorite scene of the movie was when Paul Walker was stuck on a trailer on a mountain and somehow he jumped out ran up the trailer and grabbed who I think was Vin Diesel's hand to pull him back up from the mountain. Probably one of the best things about the movie was that they let Paul Walker stay alive considering he had died in real life but they let him live in the movie so that his legacy would carry on. This movie was definitely a must see and if you haven't seen it yet please try to go see it as soon as possible because you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment