Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Brittney's Prior Film Experience

I've had prior film experience. I prefer to watch horror and comedy movies. I like to watch these types of movies because I get more engaged in those movies. I like be kept on the edge of my seat while watching horror films. I love the suspenseful music, it warns me when something scary is about to happen. I can feel the emotion that the character feels in the movie. I enjoy being scared while watching horror films. I watch comedy film to be entertained and so I can get a good laugh. Watching comedy films can be relaxing. I watch comedy's when I'm in a bad mood, and I know that whatever comedy film I'm watching I know I'll have a goods laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I like this post! I agree except horror films I can only handle to an extent sometimes they're too scary😂

    ReplyDelete