Thursday, September 4, 2014

Rocky

Melissa Poulin
Entry #1
B3
9/4/14

So far, the movie Rocky seems interesting. I have seen some parts of this movie before and the other Rocky movies because my dad likes to watch them. However, I have never really watched the whole thing so I didn't really know the story line. I'm really enjoying it so far. I love Rocky's character because you would assume that he is a tough guy because of fighting, but on the inside he is really soft and a good person. I can tell that he is a caring person because of the way he treats his pets and the way he acts with other people. For example, he talks to the underage girl about how she should hang out with better people and also talks to her about respect. He also doesn't hurt the guy who he was collecting money from even though he was scolded for not doing what he was told. I'm looking forward to see what else is going to happen next.

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100% with your analysis of Rocky's character. He crushes the stereotypes (get it, crushes...wrestler) that people normally associates with wrestlers. He has a deep, emotional side to himself, which is evident in many parts of the movie. He doesn't believe that he is better than anyone else, and treats everyone like a human being. He may be a little rough around the edges, but deep down he is a very good, gentle person.

    ReplyDelete