Monday, September 15, 2014

Deana Tavares Sugar (Mid-Film)

We have gotten to approxamitly the middle of the movie Sugar. I'm really growing to love this movie it's something I would personally watch at home. After entering into America the baseball players still didn't know much English, only baseball terms used while playing.  I thought it was hilarious when their, what I would say, tour guide, took them to a diner/restaurant and he ordered French toast. All the baseball players didn't know what to order because they cannot speak English and in sync they said "French toast." I noticed that when sugar came back to his dorm with all his fellow baseball players, he found out that he was seperated from his friends, league wise.  Allthough his friends were sent to the rookie's and he was being sent to the a- league, they were happy for sugar and congratulating him on his acheivemen.  However, sugar was still a bit upset that his friends were being left behind him. I believe that shows how selfless and caring he is of the people that surround him. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment