Thursday, September 4, 2014

CVL 1 + 2

9/4/14

One movie I'm really excited to see is the Sly Cooper Movie. The animation looks really nice and the voices sound spot on. I doubt it will be very good, but I used to play this video game with my cousins all the time when I was little and I love that it's still relevant enough today to make a movie out of it.

9/4/14

The Lord of the Rings has always been one of my favorite book series, and also one of my favorite movie series. The movies were impressively close to the books, and the things that they changed tended to be small and unimportant. One thing I wish was in the movie adaptations of LotR, would be the hobbits meeting Tom Bombadil in the Old Forest. Their interactions with Tom in the forest and in the Barrow Downs were interesting and added some depth to the start of Frodo's journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment