Monday, September 15, 2014

Post #1 - Nyasia B. Langley

    Coming to this class I expected to be watching films and jotting down notes about what's going on. Essentially that is what we're doing but it is more complex than that, yes we do watch watch movies and write down notes, but in order to stay on top of the class and understand what's going on you have to really study the movie and analyze the events that is happening because it'll help you realize things that are not actually being said in the movie but shown throw action and/or emotion, "show, don't tell"

    Throughout the year I expect to do better in the class because I did come off to a rocky start. For the most part I enjoy the class and the purpose behind it. I also enjoy watching movies that I wouldn't normally go and watch at home or the movies, it gets me familiar with other genres besides horrors,thrillers and suspenseful movies. 

         - Nyasia B. Langley 



No comments:

Post a Comment