Thursday, September 4, 2014

Books to Movies I Can't Wait to See

Melissa Poulin
Entry #2
B3
9/4/14

I've read quite a few books that have been or are being turned into movies. I have recently seen excellent adaptations of books such as Catching Fire and The Fault in Our Stars, two of my favorite books. They were both pretty accurate with the books and had great actors. Usually movies that were based off books tend to disappoint me, however, these two contained most of what I was expecting to see and I enjoyed them. These are a few new books to movies I'm really excited for this year.

Mockingjay Part 1:
The third book in The Hunger Games Trilogy is finally coming out as a movie around November this year and I'm hoping it will be as good as the second one. Although I did enjoy the second book more than this one I'm sure it's going to be great.  

The Maze Runner:
A really great series I read a few years ago and was ecstatic to find out that it was being made into a movie. I can't wait to see the maze and the characters come alive in this movie. It comes out right around my birthday, which is when I will probably go see it.  

If I Stay: 
I remember reading this book freshman year and I loved it. The book really made me think about how your life can completely change in an instant and discusses the difficult choice between life and death. I wasn't even expecting it to become a movie. I haven't gotten the chance to see it yet, but I hope I will soon.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the preview for The Maze Runner and it looked pretty cool. If I Stay sounds extremely familiar to me too.

    ReplyDelete