Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tree of life

  so a man named Jack who didn't have the best childhood. His father, Brad Pitt, was extremely demanding and strict. He raised his son to only say yes sir. On top of that he wasn't allowed to talk unless told he was allowed to which is such a throwback, I mean I speak my mind without being asked, I'm very opinionated. Good thing that wasn't me because I would definitely not survive, he'd probably see me as a crazy rebel child or something LOL. What I rally didn't like about the movie was the fact that it was like the man is in charge and he's allowed to do whatever he wants. I mean it was real because it used to actually be like that but I still hate it. He was just violent and unpleasant to be around. Although Jack went through tough childhood he was able to humble himself and accept everything with his father by forgiving him which I have a lot of respect for him for doing. To be honest I wasn't a very big fan of this film. The beginning was alright but it just didn't peek my interest in any way. I will say that it was very artistic and tasteful but just not my cup of tea.this movie is the shit i love every suspenseful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment