Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Jurassic Park


I remember watching Jurassic Park as a child and being scarred for life. I was excited to see it again but I didn't really remember much about it. I definitely did not remember how boring the beginning of the movie was. I was not intrigued at all. I couldn't really pay attention too it but I still had a general understanding of what was happening. Then the dinosaurs started attacking. I loved the suspense in the movie once things started getting interesting. In my opinion, the dinosaurs looked cool and realistic. The scene that really had me on the edge of my seat was when to two kids were eating and then they saw two dinosaurs and had to sneak away from them. It was really suspenseful and kept my attention.

I generally enjoy films about dinosaurs and have seen a few. I'm not sure if I've watched the Jurassic Park sequels but I think I'll check them out if I get the chance. Overall, I really enjoyed it and I'm glad we watched it in class. I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment