Monday, June 15, 2015

Heather Bailey: Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom

Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom was one of the most action packed movies we watched this year. It was filled with entertaining and captivating fighting scenes with dramatic phrases and heroic acts by Indiana Jones that just made my eyes never wanting to leave the screen. I personally thought some of the fighting acts we're a little cheesy and you can certainly tell it wasn't real but it gave a funny kick to it. Almost made me want to watch the movie even more than before. The movie is basically about a village who knows how heroic and courageous Indiana is that they ask him to find a precious stone for them. Which leads him into a really weird and crazy cult where they use lost children as laborers working in the most horrible conditions and where they even rip out peoples hearts! Maybe its just me but if I was Indiana Jones, I would have been out! I would not be able to fight through all the things he had to go through just for some stone. But I mean hey, like I said he's a courageous man and he'll do anything that he feels is necessary and helpful to someone in need. Honestly knowing that I wouldn't do all those things but Indiana would, just made the movie ten times better and through out the movie you'll definitely be shocked even a little scared with what he encounters with this crazy cult. It's definitely a movie to invest you're time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment