Monday, June 1, 2015

Chicago _ Rob #turcioonfilm

I never really been the type to enjoy musical movies, but director Rob Marshall's Academy Award-winning Chicago really caught my attention. I didn't just like it because the movie had pretty women in cute dresses, dancing around... that might be part of the main reason, butt [sicI liked how the director used dance scenes and music to start off the scene and show an idea of what's gonna happen next in the story-line. 

My favorite character is the lawyer, Billy Flynn as portrayed by actor Richard Gere (of American Gigolo and Pretty Woman fame) because he is so slick and basically lies about almost everything to try and set his clients free. He charges $5,000, and he makes the claim that he wins every time. 

If you're like me, and don't really like musical movies take my word on this and watch this movie. Chicago AKA "the windy city" blows Hairspray away (pun intended), and it's not annoying to watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment