Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Jurassic Park - Dean Artusa

Jurassic Park was always thought to be a good movie from me, its something that I watched for the first time when I was very young. And at the time it was VERY scary, but watching it now I still feel like its scary but I already know what is going to happen. My favorite scene in the movie has got to be the kitchen scene, this is because the children are very afraid but they're still very agile and outsmart the dino's by making certain noises with objects and distracting them. It's got to be the most intense scene in the movie because it was so unpredictable, its hard to know what happens next especially since we have already seen at least one character die.
This movie's budget was $63 million which is a lot of money and it did insane in the box office by getting over 1 billion dollars. Which is a surprise because I feel like something about dinosaurs would do that well! But I look back at the movie and notice that the special effects and animations are VERY good for a movie from 1993. I would definitely watch this movie again and I look forward to seeing the newer addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment