Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom was a very entertaining movie. I've heard about these movies millions of times before but was not interested at all to watch them, however I did end up enjoying it. It was action-packed with comedy too. I wasn't really into it at the beginning but as we got more into the movie it got better. Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) is asked by a village to find some mystical stone which causes him to find this crazy cult who were very weird and disturbing. They ripped out peoples' hearts and had forced the lost children into labor.

One of the most cringe worthy scenes was when they got stuck in the booby trap and Willie Scott (Kate Capshaw) had to touch all the bugs to get to the handle. I hate bugs. It freaked me out more then when the crazy cult person ripped out that guy's heart. That scene was pretty weird. I'm glad with how the movie ended and overall enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment