Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom- Kaysha Carrasquillo

Kaysha Carrasquillo
6.12.17
B1/ Film Studies

                    Image result for indiana jones and the temple of doom

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Well to start off this film is a CLASSIC, also a 1984 American action-adventure film, although I didn't enjoy it much due to it being such a classic movie that consisted of some racism and sexism throughout the film.This film consisted of a hero for the Indians which was a white man, named Indiana Jones. But honestly I am not going to get into great detail for this film because it's my least favorite one, and I clearly did not enjoy it one bit. Maybe since it's a classic, or maybe the theme of the film itself drew my attention away. These types of films are just not for me, I'm into action, sentimental films and this is no where near those categories. Not only did the film not catch my attention, but confused me so much, I didn't understand the plot of the film nor the point of it, but like I said maybe since this film wasn't my type I took it into my own manner and didn't get the concept. This isn't my usual type of blog but here it is on Indiana Jones, and how it interpreted on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment