Thursday, November 5, 2015

Psycho

Psycho was a story written by Robert Blotch and directed by Alfred Hitchcock and was about a woman named Marion Crane who had embezzled money from her employer and had ended up at a vacant motel with a disturbed manager. Even though this old time movie was in black and white it had still made me want to know what was going to happen next. Like when Marion Crane had placed the money in the newspaper I had thought that Norman's mother was going kill her and take the earnings. I did not think that the money was going to be ignored ad placed into the truck along with Ms. Crane's body. The movie had also surprised me because I did not believe that the unknown killer in the movie would be the socially awkward motel manager, instead I was starting to think that he had contained a close relationship with his mother and she would not like any female competition. The thing that had kept me interested in this movie is that every time I had assumed one thing was going to happen , something different had happened.

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan,

    Your post in its current state is EMERGING. It does not meet the minimum length requirement nor does it include a relevant image. I do like how specific you are when referring to characters and filmmakers. Additionally, you may consider adding a SPOILER ALERT!!! And should consider including your name in the post title (this makes searching easier).

    MM

    ReplyDelete