Thursday, November 19, 2015

Alien (Julia Anderson)

Alien (1979)

This is my post about the movie Alien including my opinions and ideas about it. So what I got from this movie was nothing. I didn't like this movie at all. But what really reached me the most was when the group finds out they are with a robot... the robot was on a mission to get an alien from the plant of aliens. What really surprised the crew was when they found out that the order left the crew as being expendable (they didn't care if the crew was killed for not.) My question was why? Why did they not care if the crew came back alive or not? What was so important about this learning about this alien that they didn't have any respect or care for what happen to the crew that went? My theory is that they put people they didn't care about losing on that ship to get this thing so that they could really figure out what it is but what doesn't make sense was that if the alien successfully killed all the crew on the ship how would the humans get to the alien not knowing if it is there or not.

Leading to my connection to this movie and Psycho is that they are both crazy things killing people.  Mr. Baits in Psycho was trying to replace the void in his life because his mother was gone. He became her and he killed many people as her. In  Alien the company is responsible for all the deaths of the whole crew expect person, which the alien killed. All to get the alien. This is my Blogger post for alien. 

No comments:

Post a Comment