Monday, November 23, 2015

Alien

I was not present for some parts of this movie, in my opinion of you were going to waste $11 and some change on this at the movie theatres. I'd say you were wasting your time. If you like sci-fi movies possibly this is the movie for you. But if you're into horror I wouldn't recommend this. The jump scares are not even scary, you'd get more of a laugh out of the squeamish people who jump than an actual scare from the intended "jump scare". The vessel Nostromo gets a distressed call from an unknown planet, and the seven man crew goes to explore it little do they know when they are returning home that one of their crew mates brought the alien with them. Their is tension within the crew mates which doesn't make it easy to live together. They all did play their roles pretty well, and their personalities were very realistic. Since I am not a sci-fi fan I may be seen as biased reviewing this movie. But it's up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment