Friday, October 23, 2015

Universal Monster: 


The universal monster that I am going to choose is Frankenstein. This is a horror film that came out in 1931 directed by James Whale.  The plot of the movie is there is a young scientist who lives in a European village named Henry Frankenstein who with help of his two assistant's put together a human body from pieces they have found. His dream is to create a human by electrical devices on which he also works on. His fiancee is worried about him doing this because he always secludes himself in his tower which is his laboratory where he conducts his experiment but he never wants to see anyone or have time for people. So one day his fiancee walks to come see him and tell him something and then she finds him bringing his experiment to life. If I were to be in her position I would be so frightened and wouldn't know what to do because who wants to walk in and find a monster being brought to life right before your eyes and lighting all over it seems horrifying. If that was me I would not want my husband to bring his monster Frankenstein any were near me due to the fact I don't know how his reaction would be towards humans or if he has any type of emotions.  It  would take me a few weeks to get used to that monster being around my family because who knows what maunfunction can happen. But I would also talk to my husband about being carefull on where he brings him and who he gets exposed to like children for example they might think his a huge remote toy and who knows what can happen. In conclucio if that were to actually happen I probably would pass out from the fright.  

No comments:

Post a Comment