Thursday, October 15, 2015

Touch of Evil

After watching this movie I believe that since this film was developed, and directed back then it adds to the reasoning of my thoughts of seeing it as "cheesy", yet simultaneously interested in it. When I say cheesy I am referring to parts such as the "action" which I found at times unrealistic. Yet interesting because the pervertive, murdering, corrupt police that was located in a Mexican Border town is very realistic and more than likely to happen. Now a days corruption is a very popular shadow that some of these corporations, businesses, networks, industries, etc lurk in. I won't bash this movie because there was a problem, solution and a twist. Overall I don't think this movie didn't suck badly like Man on Wire but it also wasn't exciting like Sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment