Friday, October 16, 2015

Man On Wire #jayatterberryfilmcritic

The award-winning documentary Man On Wire kept me into the movie, like when they where playing hide and seek from the guards I thought they were going to get caught. The man who was walking the wire, Phillipe Petit, was scaring his fellow crew because when he first step on the wire he was a little shaky and scared looking, but then his face changed. So did everyone else's. When his face changed they knew he was going to be fine. He started laughing, smiling, doing tricks such as laying down on the wire, giving people a show. The police came and threatened to pluck him off the wire. When he got off they handcuffed him. The took him for psychiatric examination. I love the suspense level in this movie kept the audience focused [Jay, keep going; explain to me how the filmmakers kept you on the edge of your seat; what techniques did they use to build suspense? MM]

1 comment:

  1. Jay, I have embedded suggestions for revision directly in your post. Additionally, please review my post "A Guide to Evaluating Blog Posts." Let me know if you require additional feedback.

    MM

    ReplyDelete